Executive/ Management Search
Having the right individuals is crucial in an organization’s ability to reach its goals and objectives. Understanding the organization’s needs and identifying the qualities and capabilities necessary to meet those needs is essential.
MMA’s Executive and Management Search services include all activities associated with identifying and hiring the best available candidate for the position.
Our scope of services includes:
- Identification of job requirements, compensation and related issues.
- Placement of classified advertisements in appropriate venues.
- Screening of resumes on file from previous searches and in response to advertisements.
- Telephone interviews with selected candidates.
- Personal interviews with qualified candidates.
- Coordination of interviews between client and pre-qualified candidates.
- Coordination of reference and background checks:
- Employment reference checks from previous employers.
- b. Background check, including education, criminal, credit and motor vehicle.
- (This service is provided by an outside contractor and will be billed directly to the Practice. Estimated fees for this service range from approximately $100 to $125 per candidate.)
- Preparation of offer letter outlining compensation and job responsibilities.